Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sleep Here I Come!

Okay--I know it's been like several days since I've blogged. Sorry! I'm exhausted and can't seem to keep my eyes open long enough to do much of anything these days after I get the kids in the bed! Luckily, my ma is home early tonight so she is hanging with my littlest little man and I'm enjoying a very short few minutes of quiet time on the computer before bed. I still have way too much to get done, and really don't even need to be doing it, but oh well. It'll keep for a minute longer!

Anyway...like I've said before, my hubby is gone right now. Well, today, he's even further away, and it's not been a great day for me. I am really wanting all his business to get cleared up so he can come back home...but we won't find out more for real til about July 26. I'm praying for good news on that day!

That's enough thinking about sad stuff. Today was a good day with the exception of the above mentioned! Nothing too terribly noteworthy....except perhaps the WWF Smackdown my children attempted in the middle of Walmart, or the frumpy lady who almost made me speak my mind for a minute when she wouldn't quit staring (and I mean mouth wide open, staring and gawking! Just for me swatting a leg! Come on now!). It was ridiculous! And then my little boy decided tonight that he not only wanted one of my mom's pillows from her bed to go to sleep, he wanted two of them...and finally climbed into his bed with her pillows all laying around him, with her sheet on his bed too. It's hilarious! Hope she doesn't want those pillows tonight!

Well, that's all for tonight I think. I'm just worn out, and tomorrow is another long day for me! I get up between 5-6 am, (should be 5 but it's always closer to 6 before I can muster the strength of to get up!!) and then don't go to bed til about midnight every night and end up getting up at least 2 times with the kids. It's a crazy hectic schedule but I love my job and am so glad and thankful that I have it! Can't wait to get into it really good! I've got to put clean sheets on my bed, get kids clothes ready for tomorrow, and hit the sack. I'm whooped! Later all!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment