Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 2

Today began my second week at my job, and even though I am still in training, I am loving every minute of it! I can't wait to be out there doing it on my own. I want to make some money! =)

Anyhow, sorry if I haven't blogged in a few days. I've missed it so much...just spending even just a few minutes every day to write helps me so much, but my dears (for whoever may read this) I have not touched a computer since Friday when I left my work. I've been going non-stop...and have been so exhausted it's not even funny! But, thankfully, tonight has been calmer and I get to write, and even just a little bit is better than nada!! I hate for my poor blog to feel neglected though! =) Haha.

So...what all has been going on in my world? Not much different...same old stuff. But you know what? Even with all the drama and bull that my entire family has been going through lately, I am still just so thankful for everyone and everything happening in my life right now. I found out that I pretty much have like the best friend a girl could ever ask for...and I just hope that I'm even just half the friend to her that she is to me. This FABulous lady has been my shoulder to cry on soo much lately, just when I've needed it. She's also been there to laugh til we cry, usually when I do something stupid and we both dissolve into the giggles. I love you girl!!!! Why am I going off on this tangent tonight? I'm sure if you're reading this you're wondering why. I'm not sure...I guess it's just because I don't think I ever say thank you enough to her and those around me that are so awesome...and even if they don't see this blog, it's my way of reminding myself how incredibly blessed I am!

I know my family is going through a lot right now, and I'm doing the best I can to hold it together for my husband and my kids, and it's not easy at all. I miss my husband so bad it hurts...and I don't know how I'm going to keep going on til he can eventually come home. You know what though? I know that I'm not doing it by myself. I've got an amazing family and the best friends on earth (sorry if you thought your friends were the best...mine beat yours!! haha only playing!). I'm just so thankful for everything, and I never want to take anything that I have been given for granted. Thank you...you all know who you are, and I never say it enough. Thank you. I love you all dearly and my life wouldn't be the same without you in it.

Ok...so now that I'm off that soapbox (and not teary-eyed anymore!) I suppose it's enough to call it a night. I'm tired and want to try to get a shower in while all three kids are sleeping...so I'd better act fast! I'm so proud of my babies. They do drive me insane sometimes, but they are still such good kids and I love them totally! I miss them when I'm at work, but it sure does make it that much sweeter when they come running to me when I get to the sitters to pick them up. Love my crazy-beautiful familia!!

More later this week...as long as I find the time!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment