Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

good day!

so today has been a good day! Yes I'm exhausted, but it's still been good! This morning started out rough--when we got to the babysitter's house my Rosa decided that she wasn't going to go inside...and stayed in the car. After I had to climb into the back of my van and physically remove her from the car, her tone changed up just a bit! Then, there were no more issues. HA.

My day at work was good--I'm trying to learn as much as I can and apply what I learn as soon as I'm able to get started! I'm very excited about that!!! I really love all the folks I'm in class with and hope I stay with them once we get out of training.

I got to see my cousin's new dog Cookie--she is a great dane who is only 14 weeks old....yet already weighs 42 pounds!! This dog was the entire purpose for my mom's trip to Florida...and after a week of Disney and beaches they picked Cookie up on the day they headed back. Hmm...seems like she was a pretty good excuse after all! She is HUGE but the sweetest dog!!! I'm so glad my cousin got her. I know I'm glad I get to play with her when I come visit! =)

I also got a phone call from my hubby tonight...and I think it was some of the best news I could have ever received. Tonight, my husband allowed Jesus to come into his heart, and be his Lord and Savior. He got saved! And of course he called me to tell me all about it. I am so proud of him. He is such a proud man and doesn't let himself be humbled too often, but throughout this entire ordeal we are currently going through, he has been on his knees more than I've ever known. I've never known him to do any of the stuff he is now, and that's a good thing. I miss him SO much, and can't wait til he is home again. I'm just so thankful to know that now, regardless of anything, when we are dead and gone from this earth, we will still be together in heaven! Like I said-I'm so happy and so proud. It's just a good feeling!

Sorry if I seem sort of blah or not very witty tonight...I am exhausted and have to wait for my mom to come home to help me practice some of my homework for tonight. I'm just so pooped, I might sit down and try to nap til she gets home. I'm sooo sleepy and 5 am rolls around way too early. Oh well...... hasta maƱana!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment