Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Today's the Day!

Okay...I'm super excited. In about 7 hours, I start my new job! And why am I up blogging , you may ask?? Because I'm too excited to sleep! I can tell now, though, that I'm getting tired (thankfully!) and I am going to keep this short. Today was so busy, from start to finish, that I'm pooped--and now glad for the drowsiness! We had church, lunch with friends, errands to run, dinner to cook, baths to get, bags to pack for the sitters house, and then I had to get everyone's clothes ready as well as get myself a bath and haha, I even had time to shave my legs! =) I'm so glad I get to return to the grown up world--I have missed it soo much. It's not that it's not fun being at home all day long with my kids, but man--I am not cut out for this stay-at-home mom thing permanently.

Ok...this post is really short...baby is up! =)

Night!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment